A.I.M. - Broke Azz Jobless Auto-Tiles

 A.I.M. - Broke Azz Jobless Auto-Tiles

www.tinyurl.com/BOMB-PLAYLIST-002 



My auto tile graphics are corrupted. "How do you know Kanji?"
Do I look like someone who likes assymetry? ( Well, you can't see my face. But no, I do not like asymmetry.)

Anyways, these auto tiles are clearly not symmetrical in pattern.
We can however see that the tiles are "self-aware" of their surroundings however. Maybe we should stop now. The combination of self-aware auto tiles with high-IQ Chad auto-tiles could spell the death of humanity. John Carmack himself says that when we solve deep-AI the code itself will be quite simple. I think he's onto something. Google Lambda isn't sentient. All you old people who chatted with "Smarter Child" on "AOL Instant Messenger" are probably painfully aware of this and shaking your head just as hard as me. Also where the fuck does the news get off by calling a "Q.A." person a "Developer?"

Argue with me in the comments! It will keep me off facebook.

-KanjiCoder

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Level Isolated Mirroring Brush

Atomic Ivy MMO - GPU Texture Sampling Math Is Wrong

Hooray! Click+Drag! - Atomic Ivy MMO