Rotatable Auto Tiles

Rotatable Auto Tiles
www_tinyurl_com/BOMB-PLAYLIST-001





The engine natively rotates auto-tiles now. I am starting to wonder if google de-ranks your pages if you include "tinyurls" in them. I have the strong suspicion that IMGUR does this. As I had a much more interesting post that got only 5 views (but plastered tinyurls in it) and then another post that was more boring with 1,000+ views where I censored my tinyurls. I am thinking that either:


1. Imgur thinks my posts are spam.

2. Imgur wants to avoid promoting posts that funnel people AWAY FROM IMGUR.

From what I know about "youtube's goal is to keep you on youtube" item #2 actually seems highly probable. Like, if I  had to bet... Item #2 would be it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Ivy MMO - GPU Texture Sampling Math Is Wrong

Level Isolated Mirroring Brush

Usage of my time