Salacious Foot Picture Loader

 Salacious Foot Picture Loader

www.tinyurl.com/BOMB-CODE



www.tinyurl.com/BOMB-PLAYLIST-003

Introducing the only engine in the world where foot-pics are valid level data.
How is this possible? Did I make a deal with Satan? Let me explain to you how it's done young padawan. All levelpacks are encoded into 512x512 .PNG files. Whenever I need a "binary file format" I always use a .PNG file. Been doing it that way for years. Because levelpacks are encoded into 512x512 .PNG files, and because WE DON'T WASTE BITS IN THIS FUCKING HOUSE. IN THIS HOUSE BE BELIEVE : BITS ARE FUCKING PREVIOUS.

Well anyways, because of that, any 512x512 .PNG file is a valid level pack.

It's kind of fun to just load in random images and see what happens.

Follow my tutorial series!

I am making a fully destructable fractal geometry side-scroller metroidvania bomberman-style game using Vanilla JavaScript !

I call it "Atomic Ivy MMO" or "AIM" for short.

www.tinyurl.com/BOMB-PLAYLIST-001

-KanjiCoder



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Ivy MMO - GPU Texture Sampling Math Is Wrong

Level Isolated Mirroring Brush

Usage of my time