Heroku No Longer Free , Dumping My Tech Demo Images Here

 

    I think my computer must have blue-screened while I was
working on this. Because I remember painstakengly gathering
all the images and comments... Yet nothing is here accept some notes...

Oh well.... We will work on that on a later date.

    Let's just make our engine impressive enough that it outshines
everything that was in our tech demos.

R.I.P. Tech Demos Site : https://d3m0.herokuapp.com/
    

Working on a fractal auto tiling engine. I record 100% of development live on twitch: www.twitch.com/kanjicoder You can email me: HeavyMetalCookies@Gmail.com Advertising is __OK__ on my channel, HOWEVER... Whatever you are working on must have improved since the last time you posted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Ivy MMO - GPU Texture Sampling Math Is Wrong

Level Isolated Mirroring Brush

Atomic Ivy MMO Development Has Begun!