Level Isolated Mirroring Brush

 Level Isolated Mirroring Brush
www.tinyurl.com/BOMB-CODE







A mirroring tile brush where the origin is always the current level you are clicking in. This gives me ideas for a brush where the origin is the EDGES of the levels rather than the CENTERS of the levels. It could be used to make decorative pillar-like designs on the boundaries between levels. However, it is time to move on from this fucking around. We need to create previewable save-format for Josh so that he can manage his level designs.

I would also like this. Because I am having trouble remembering what save files contain what when I am doing technical demo videos. I could also make an imgur gallery full of save files that are also images, which would be nice.

I am very tired and my focus is shot. Just decided I should make this post now because it is either now or never. And even if it were now or later, now is going to be more efficient than later. My mind may be unfocused and tired and slightly foggy, but it is better than trying to recall from memory something I did weeks ago.

-KanjiCoder , 2022.11.11 , 7:53PM, E.S.T. In the state known as Michigan.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Atomic Ivy MMO - GPU Texture Sampling Math Is Wrong

Atomic Ivy MMO Development Has Begun!